REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER FOR AN IMPORT OR EXPORT LICENCE:
The following documentation is needed to register your Company as an importer OR exporter with SARS:
- Certified CIPRO Company Documents / certificate of incorporation – we can assist with the setting up of a Company;
- The completed affidavit, Questionnaire and Completed SPPOA – Special Power of Attorney Form (attached);
- A recent municipal account statement, recent Telkom / Cell phone account – not older than 1 calendar month;
- An original signed and stamped letter received from the bank confirming and showing the businesses banking details no older than 3 months – internet printouts are not accepted – we need to receive this in its original form thus it needs to be couriered;
- One month’s bank statements stamped by the bank – online statement printouts are not accepted;
- Both certified and non-certified copies of all directors / members;
- Confirmation of registration with SARS for Income Tax, VAT (if registered);
- Tax Clearance Certificate – we can assist you with this.
Please email the above documentation through to us. Registration will proceed once all documentation is received.
21 Business Days from receipt of all the requested documentation and provided no additional documentation is requested by SARS.
DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTATION
All final and original documentation is issued by SARS in electronic format. Following completion, all final and original documents are emailed to the client.