NEW COMPANY REGISTRATION WITH CIPC / CIPRO?
Bean Accounting assists you at CIPC and SARS when registering your new business. New company registrations and filing are simple and affordable with online processing and submission.
New Company Registrations Options
| ||BASIC PTY||CORE PTY||FULL PTY
|New Company Registration Docs (COR 14.3)||Yes||Yes||Yes
|New Company Name Reservation||Yes||Yes||Yes
|Standard Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI)||Yes||Yes||Yes
|Income Tax Registration with SARS||Yes||Yes||Yes
|Share Certificate ||Yes||Yes
|SARS Tax Clearance Certificate (Good Standing)||Yes||Yes
|Lead Time||3-5 Business Days*||3-5 Business Days*||3-5 Business Days*
* Please take note, with the current Lock-Down, CIPC is closed for new Registrations till further notice
REQUIREMENTS TO REGISTER YOUR COMPANY
Register your company from the comfort of your own home, making payment securely online via Payfast.
In the application which will be emailed to you following completion of payment, you will receive:
- The Application & Proposed Name Reservation Form;
- This form requires three proposed names;
The proposed names will be screened to identify if these are available in accordance with your selection;
- Details and addresses of each of the directors;
- ID No. of each of the directors;
- Certified ID Copies of each of the directors – These can be scanned and sent to us;
- Completed SPPOA – Special Power of Attorney Form;
- Your Proof of payment;
Regular emails will be forwarded to you to keep you up to date as we progress with your application.
3 – 5 Business Days from receipt of all the requested documentation and provided no additional documentation is requested by CIPC.
DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTATION
All final and original documentation is issued by CIPC in electronic format. Following completion, all final and original documentation will be emailed to the client.