Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.beanaccount.co.za.
Bean Accountants are affiliated with SAIT [The South African Institute of Tax Technicians – https://www.thesait.org.za] as well as with SABPP [South African Board for People Practices – https://www.sabpp.co.za] and make use of Registered SARS Tax Technicians – https://www.sars.gov.za
Bean Accountants partners with Tectum Portfolio Services, a registered Financial Services Provider to offer Insurance in the Personal and Corporate Sectors [https://www.tectum.co.za]
Bean Accounting undertakes to treat all information obtained from clients and prospective clients as confidential and shall reveal no private and unauthorized information to any third party without prior consent of the client. In the event that the law requires confidential client information be made available to a third party/s, Bean Accounting shall do so only after notifying the client.
Terms and Conditions
- All SARS registrations / statutory registrations will only take place once full payment has been received and all requested documentation (original / certified or scanned –as specified) is submitted either via email or courier and received by Bean Accounting. Any work performed by Bean Accounting will only begin after receipt of all required documentation and only released once full payment has been made by the client to Bean Accounting.
- Certain documents may expire whilst Bean Accounting is waiting on the client to provide other documentation to complete the registration process. Should this occur, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure Bean Accounting is furnished with the new, up-to-date copy or original to complete the registration and / or application process.
- In terms of the registration of a new company/s with CIPRO, Bean Accounting will register the desired name as per the client’s first name request. Should the requested name not be available, Bean Accounting will make use of the second and third options as provided by the client. Bean Accounting will register the names in verbatim as spelt by the client thus it is the clients duty to ensure all proposed names are spelt correctly on the form provided. Any correction of names where the client has spelt the name incorrectly will be for the clients account at an additional fee to process the new name application and registration.
- Although regularly updated, it may occur that the required documentation for registration can differ from time to time depending on statutory requirements and as such, these documents may be requested by Bean Accounting to enable it to process the registration. The documents requested by Bean Accounting are based on the generally requested documents from statutory departments such as, but not limited to SARS, DOL etc.
- Where possible, Bean Accounting is committed to providing services within the specified timelines however these timelines can differ based on any addition requirements from statutory departments such as, but not limited to SARS, DOL or undue delays on the statutory department side. Where this occurs, Bean Accounting will keep the client informed of any delays as these become apparent.
- It is the client’s responsibility to submit true information to Bean Accounting and its Representatives at all times.
- In terms of registration with statutory departments, the client acknowledges and accepts that additional documentation may be requested by the statutory body resulting in unforeseen delays and will not hold Bean Accounting liable for any delays resulting for the request to furnish additional documentation whether made by the statutory body or Bean Accounting.
- In terms of VAT registration, the client acknowledges and accepts that additional documentation may be requested for the statutory body and that the statutory body will normal request an on-site visit for the purposes of VAT registration. Bean Accounting will not be held liable for any delays with regards to VAT registration which is not in the control of Bean Accounting but from the Statutory or Registration Department. As such, no refunds will be allocated in such instances.
- Bean Accounting will not allocate any refunds for statutory or departmental registrations with, but not limited to SARS, DOL where the client has failed to provide the required documentation within 30 business days or where the client has intentional provided incorrect information for the submission and as a result is not granted registration with the statutory or departmental body.
- In terms of VAT registrations, it is the client’s responsibility to facilitate the on-site visit with the SARS representatives. Bean Accounting will not be held liable for any refund to the client should the client not make his facility available for the on-site visit by the SARS representative, resulting in the non-registration of the client for VAT purposes,
- Accounting / Bookkeeping and Tax Return Submissions:
- Bean Accounting will not be responsible for the auditing and verification of information on tax returns where the information is submitted by the client and where the information does not form part of an engagement for the compilation of such information between Bean Accounting and the client although Bean accounting may request clarification on certain information. It is the client’s responsibility to provide all necessary and correct information for tax return submissions where the client is responsible for the compilation of accounting records.
- The client accepts full responsibility for any SARS submissions and payments to be made on a timely basis. Bean Accounting will notify clients of amounts or returns due where applicable and where an engagement between Bean Accounting and the client is present.
- In terms of information provided by the client with regards to Taxation and VAT, the client accepts that Bean Accounting is not responsible to audit any tax or VAT information supplied by the client where the information does not form part of an engagement for the compilation of such information between Bean Accounting and the client although Bean accounting may request clarification on certain information.
- Bean Accounting in no way accepts responsibility for any late or non-submissions of returns by the client should the client not submit the return/s on or before the due date as requested by SARS.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.